1. Leg Lifters, 10 Reps each side
2. One Leg Supermans, 15 Reps each side
3. Doggy Leg Lifts, 15 Reps each side
4. One Leg Around The Worlds, 15 Reps each side
~ Paleo Pancakes (I know, I’m obsessed) ~
What you need:
- Two eggs
- Toppings of choice (optional)
The How To:
- Mash Banana in bowl
- Add cinnamon to mashed banana (stir in)
- Add two whole eggs to banana & cinnamon (stir in)
- Wa-hoo! You now have (a very healthy) pancake mix.
- Make like pancakes in a pan (medium-low heat)
- Serve & add topping of your choice
so you obviously know the rules, no deleting the text blah blah blah
ok so this is my third giveaway for you guys!!
this is my holiday giveaway and basically I just either got doubles of these things or don’t need them anymore or just haven’t used them! please, if you don’t believe me then thats fine, i just want to clear up that THIS IS REAL just like my other two!
- mbf me (i-talie)
- reblog 3x max
- no likes or you will be disqualified
- i will be using randomizer.org to choose the winner!
- i can ship anywhere around the world
- it will end either at the end of january or the beginning of february!THE GIVEAWAY INCLUDES:
- Gray and Pink Knit Scarf (Forever 21) - $15
- Pink and White Scarf (Charming Charlies) - $15
- Gray Patagonia Jacket with Pink Accents (Moosejaw) - $260
- Vera Bradley Backpack (The Paper Store) - $70
- L.L. Bean Moccasins (LL Bean Store) - $69
- Black Rain Boots (The Walking Company) - $130
- Carried Away Body Spray (Bath and Body Works) - $14
- Secret Wonderland Body Spray (Bath and Body Works) - $14
- Pink Chiffon Body Spray (Bath and Body Works) - $14
- Breaking Dawn Part 1 (Walmart) - $18
- Titanic (Walmart) - $20
- Pitch Perfect (Walmart) - $18
- Naked Palette from Urban Decay (Sephora) - $50
- Color Blaze Blockbuster (Sephora) - $50
- ELF Warm Eyeshadow Palette (Target) - $15
- Turquoise Essie Nail Polish (Target) - $8
- Purple Essie Nail Polish (Target) - $8
- 34 Piece Makeup Brush Set (Amazon) - $25
- iPhone 4S (AT&T Store) - $100
- 13 in. Macbook Pro (Apple Store) - $1500
- Macbook Pro Pink Cover (Amazon) - $10THIS IS HUGE!!! I’m really excited to do this for you guys! Happy Holidays! (:Any other questions, just ask me (: xxxx
amanda russell <3
10-20 reps of each exercise, repeat 2-3 times
orrr do 15-30 secs of each exercise, repeat 2-3 times :-)
sleek & slender abs with karena! repeat 3 times
tipsy warm up - standing with dumbbells to your side, rock back and forth keeping your hips stationary, activating the core muscles warming them up for your workout.
knee up crossover - standing with one hand pressed above you, and the other one to your side (dumbbells in hand) twist to one side, lifting that knee up while bringing your elbow down to meet in front of you. return to standing and repeat.
cat crunch - in a plank position, begin with arching your back and pulling your knee towards your face while contracting your abs. fully extend your leg back, using both your abs and your low back moving as slowly as possible.
cinch it - in a plank position slowly rotate your hips side to side while keeping your shoulders in line above your elbows on the mat. be sure to touch your hip on the ground before changing direction!
plank kicks - hold a plank position for a 5 count, then lift one leg slightly up and hold for 5, kick it out to your side and hold for 5, then bring it back in and hold for 5 before dropping it back down to the ground. repeat for each side.
tabletop crunch - a 3 part crunch move, begin on your back with your legs in tabletop position. with your dumbbell in your hands, crunch up and place the dumbbell on top of your shins being careful not to let it fall. slowly lay back down before crunching back up to take the dumbbell and lay back down extending your legs straight out in the air!
basic crunches - on your back, lift your shoulders off the ground by contracting your core.
the butterfly - sitting up balancing on your bum, slowly flutter your legs, bringing one heel to the ground while the other is lifted up to eye level and alternate!
Sweeet this is so cool! Im excited for the next batch!